General Role Description:
Daily management and communication with Waze Beta Community - monitoring Beta feedback, bug reports, suggestions and ensuring questions have a response.
Waze Beta community includes several thousand of worldwide volunteers who participate in various testing phases of the Waze product and aid in achieving greater product quality. Qualifications:
- Native-level English speaker - be able to write and communicate verbally in proficient English, using technological and testing related terminology
- Experience in software QA methodologies and practices with emphasis on the Mobile world (Android and iOS)
- Task oriented - able to deliver quickly on tight schedules and deadlines, and must be able to adapt to frequent changes in requirements
- Familiarity with bug tracking systems and test management tools
- Experience utilizing log files to debug and analyze issues
- Experience in operating test tools and conducting analysis of test data
- Experience with relational and flat database architecture and schema designs
Our offer includes:
- Monitoring and debugging Beta community bug reports, suggestions and forum posts
- Releasing Beta-staged versions to the community via Centercode
- Identifying important and critical issues to track and report about to internal teams
Join our team of creative, professional, ambitious engineers and Ignite your career with us!
- flexible working hours;
- 20 working-days paid vacations and sick leaves;
- insurance program;professional development;
- Agile training and certification;
- free English classes;
- centrally located offices.